· Respond to tenant service requests and complete work orders in a timely and professional manner.
· Change ballasts, light bulbs and light tubes and needed.
· Assist Chief Engineer with inspection of all common area lighting, sprinkler systems, fire prevention systems and fire extinguishers regularly.
· Be familiar with the operation and maintenance requirements of all equipment.
· Make recommendations to the Chief Engineer for needed repairs and improvements to the property.
· Immediately report any mechanical problems or vandalism to the Chief Engineer.
· Assist Chief Engineer with special projects as needed.
· Ability to exercise good judgment and professional demeanor interacting with building management, tenants and vendors. Team player attitude.
· Able to converse clearly, positively and professionally in English. Read and understand verbal and written instructions in English.
· Requires frequent walking, standing, lifting bending reaching, twisting. Also requires ability to ascend stairs and ladders.
· Projects a professional image by meeting all code standards.Uniform to be provided.
Role: Utility Engineer - Commercial Building Maintenance
Location: Sherman Oaks,
Apply for this job now.