FULL TIME - IMMEDIATE HIRE - APPLY NOW!
If you can be part of a team which is focused on your success and that of the organization this is your opportunity to work with a growing company. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities with professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization. We seek those individuals who are passionate, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us.
You will also perform routine tasks and assist management in everyday duties.
• Customer service and order processing
• Creating orders
• Inter-company material transfers
• Ensuring that client orders are completed using the established business process
• Supporting the sales team
• Scanning of all supporting documentation to ensure integrity of our accounting process
While a high school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred, you must be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency and strong communication skills. Minimum 2 years of customer service experience required. You must be customer service focused and able to interact professionally and effectively through both verbal and written communication with everyone whom you come into contact. Basic Microsoft Office products knowledge is required.
Role: Account Manager - ENTRY LEVEL - NEW OFFICE IN HOUSTON
Apply for this job now.