Mac IT Support
Do you have experience of using, configuring and troubleshooting MAC desktops and laptops? Are you into music? Then if so this could be your dream job!
My client are a leading music agency based in central London. They are looking for a 1st and 2nd Line Desktop Mac Support person to join their small IT department. For the right candidate, there is great development potential and the role will take charge of a number of IT projects and also work on other projects as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and knowledge:
- Good understanding of general IT including computer networks
- Experience of using, configuring and troubleshooting Mac desktops and laps including: 10.13 onwards.
- Apple Mail and iCal Mac Office Suite is desirable
- Good communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone, and the ability to build rapport with users
- Strong admin skills including logging faults and managing reference information
Desirable knowledge or interest:
- AWS or other cloud services
- WiFi networks
- Phone systems
- Website design and development
- Mobile device (IOS) configuration and management
- Database management
- AV presentation systems
This is a great opportunity to work in central London in an office with a vibrant social scene including attending live music events.
If you have the relevant experience, then please apply. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
The processing and use by us of your personal data is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Mac IT Support
Role: Mac IT Support
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.