Screen Teams is a global recruitment consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life.
We are currently looking for a Recruiting Sales Consultant to join our team. The Recruiter will be responsible for managing and driving the entire recruitment process for our sales team. The ideal candidate strives in an entrepreneurial environment, loves helping companies find good talent for long term relationships, and is motivated to build their own book of business.
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through in-person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Generate new business through telephone calls and participation in networking organizations/events
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Matching the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Creating relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitating and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Understanding client requirements
- Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed on proper criteria
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs & requirements
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings
- Build solid relationships with leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong sales recruiting experience, in house, or in an agency capacity
- Familiarity with the technology market and landscape
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting for a growing company strongly preferred
- Highly self-motivated individual who has a strong attention to detail and client relationship skills
- Must have superb communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Team player with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, be flexible and work independently
- We are seeking someone with prior recruitment experience for this opening, we’re seeking candidates with real drive, ambition & self-motivation
We value our team and offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications. This position will include a solid base salary up to $65,000, along with a lucrative commission package that will take total earnings significantly greater within the first year. Our employees receive a comprehensive benefits package (medical/dental/vision) as well as generous paid time off, Unlimited Holidays, semi-flexible working hours, and much more.
Role: Experienced Talent Recruiting/Staffing Consultant
Apply for this job now.