• Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties for an administrative department.
• Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
• Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
• Edits documents produced by others.
• Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
• Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
• Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
• Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
• Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and over sees production and distribution of related materials.
• Oversees office operations.
• Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Associate degree
• Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Service orientation
Role: Office Administrator
Apply for this job now.