Introduction: Looking to build upon your track record as an accountant in a rapidly growing segment of the financial services industry? You will gain significant hands-on experience with the financials for a range of businesses. You will leverage our proprietary best practices and cutting edge technology. This is a fast-paced work environment, where hitting deadlines is a way of life and details matter. The opening is immediate.
- Serve as an accountant for multiple client businesses, $1-$10 million in revenue
- Prepare monthly financial close package, KPI (key performance indicators) measurement, cash flow projections and budgeting
- Desire to rapidly learn and exclusively use our delivery process
- Help train new employees on our delivery process
- Assist management in documenting and refining delivery process
- Support client CPAs for yearend closing and tax filing
- Work from your home office with periodic trips to headquarters in Gardner, MA
- Passion for (and track record of) using financial information to generate useful management insights
- Incredible attention to detail and “built-in” sense of urgency
- Deep QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel experience
- 4+ years of experience as full charge bookkeeper
- Bachelor's degree
What we offer:
- Team atmosphere with very meaningful customer relationships
- Opportunity for long-term career growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
NO RECRUITERS: CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RECRUITER OR STAFFING FIRM OUTREACH.
Driven Insights, a progressive, rapidly-growing outsourced accounting firm, seeks great people. Much more than a bookkeeping firm, Driven Insights, leverages its cloud-based remote delivery model to provide game-changing insights to small business owners. #removed#
Role: Accountant - MA
Apply for this job now.