COMPANY: LAW CONSULTANTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £18000 - £25000 per annum
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a law firm with excellent infrastructure with an outstanding reputation who specialise solely in conveyancing with multiple offices across the South East and who prides itself on traditional values.
Due to continued growth and success, you will be joining a very busy and respected conveyancing team with a very impressive client base. You will be supported by well-regarded members of a successful conveyancing team.
- As the Conveyancing Assistant, you will deal with the full range of residential conveyancing work to include, but not limited to:
- Sales and purchases
- Freehold and leasehold work
- Transfers of equity
- You will assist with opening files, applying for and completing searches, dealing with stamp duty and Land Registry documentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class attention to detail is required
- Ability and willingness to work with others as part of a team
If you wish to join a specialist law firm with a very successful and highly motivated property practice where you will be encouraged and supported to further your own career, please contact Kingsley Raffael, for a confidential discussion.
Role: Conveyancing Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, Suffolk
Apply for this job now.