Graduate/Junior Software Developer - Start ASAP
You'll see plenty of job adverts in your search, but I'd imagine very few of them will highlight why you'd want to work there.
So, let me explain why this Graduate/Junior Software Developer position could be of interest.
- You'll have the chance to work with one of the largest manufacturing businesses in Yorkshire, who have recently invested a significant amount of money into their development team, introducing new systems and looking to increase headcount.
- There is an already established development team, made up of very experienced Developers and Architects who are more than happy to share their knowledge and help with your professional development.
- Plenty of scope for greenfield development, so you'll have more than enough opportunities to see projects all the way through the development lifecycle.
- Flexible working hours, their core hours are 10-4, so if you need to start early/late to avoid traffic then you're more than welcome.
- You will be working within an Agile team, responsible for ensuring both the high quality and timely delivery of their projects, so you should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, be able to demonstrate a background in development and a desire to tackle the complex problems that arise within a commercial environment.
As this is a Graduate/Junior role, they aren't expecting you to join the team knowing how to do the role with your eyes shut, however they would like to see some experience or knowledge with the following technologies:
- Developing web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Good understanding of MS SQL Server (any Oracle exposure would be ideal).
- Entity Framework and Web API.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder skills.
If you'd be interested in discussing this role further, drop me a message ASAP for immediate consideration. The client is looking for somebody to start ASAP.
Role: Graduate/Junior Software Developer - Start ASAP
Apply for this job now.