This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading equipment hire companies who supply to the construction industry as a workshop supervisor, with Monday to Friday working hours plus a company van.
- As a workshop supervisor, you will be carrying out maintenance, repairs, and servicing to all types of powered access equipment
- You will be managing a team of fitters, making sure everything is ready to go back out for hire.
- Motivating staff to achieve their potential and overall effectiveness of their performance.
- You will need to manage administrative tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time.
- You will need to be able to work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- You will have previous experience as a workshop supervisor, senior engineer, powered access engineer or fitter, plant engineer or fitter.
- You will have previous hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical experience gained in plant or powered access.
- You will have the ability to service, fault finding and repair accordingly.
- You will hold a driving license.
- You will hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance, or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold LOLER, and it would be advantageous if you also hold a CAP license.
You will be working for a national construction company, with depots all across the UK that supply a wide range of plant and powered access machinery. To continue to provide their excellent quality of service and support, they are looking to recruit a workshop supervisor to join one of their busiest depots who has an enthusiastic attitude and self-motivated to maintain a meticulous standard at all times.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Company Van
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime at an additional rate.
- Profit Share Scheme.