Ruckus is an Agency that leverages an incredibly talented team of strategists, designers and technologists to create and enhance value for clients. As a multi-faceted growth partner, Ruckus channels resources to increase client revenue, reduce costs, and fine-tune processes through our proprietary programs. We build apps, e-commerce platforms, corporate sites, and anything that crosses into digital.
We’re looking for: UX Designer and Information Architect
The UX Designer will gather project and user requirements to create organized front-end architectures and clean interface designs. This person will be an expert in all things interface, leveraging web analytics, customer insights, and user feedback to design simple yet powerful products for mobile and desktop devices. You will also to design and craft elegant solutions to data heavy content.
Typical deliverables include sketches, sitemaps, user stories, annotated wireframes, designs, prototypes, best practice documents, functional specifications and front-end architecture. The UX Designer will work closely with other members of the team including account, creative, copy, and development.
- Interpret customer requirements to deliver engaging, innovative and immersive user solutions and experiences
- Lead MVP workshops with key customer stakeholders to determine user stories
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative user research and distilling information into wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Generating and refining user personas, user scenarios and design documentation
- Exploring holistically different approaches to solving specific user problems
- Ensuring on-time delivery of design projects while maintaining a superior design standard
- Inspiring new ideas through expert-level design knowledge and emerging trends
- Designing and working closely with the creative team to marry requirements with the entire user experience
- Creating high fidelity prototypes
Put simply, you are obsessed with how a product feels for the end user. You objectively represent the users needs and will stop at nothing to look at many different approaches to solving complex design challenges. You’re intellectually curious, a team player and are very open minded. You’re a great communicator and are incredibly passionate about design and user experience.
Possessing the following will help you to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design
- Knowledge of best practice in design including responsive, flat design
- Experience with user research methodologies to create logical user experiences
- Possess an impressive user-centered design portfolio of work
- Experience with high-fidelity user interface design
- Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Invision, UX Pin, Adobe Product Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative user research
- Experience working in an agile environment
- University degree relating to Design, Visual Communication, Digital Media, Computer Science, or similar field preferred but not required.
Ruckus is a full-service agency that powers game-changing companies and global influencers. Our core strategic engagements in branding, platform design, and campaigns consistently drive greater consumer action and awareness. Boasting a track record that can speak for itself, Ruckus has successfully completed hundreds of projects and been featured on prominent media outlets such as ABC, CNN, CBS, Adweek, The Wall Street Journal, and more. Whether you're just starting out or evolving your brand, Ruckus will help you grow. Ruckus is focused on Expertly Crafted Disruption in everything that they do. #
Role: UX Designer
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.