Are you a PASSIONATE and DRIVEN Children's Deputy Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to move up into a Registered Manager role in an organisation that will offer you the support to grow into your new role?
Or are you already a Childrens Home Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity in an organisation at an exciting time in it's growth?
You will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the service which is a stunning 3-bed Children's EBD home in Cheddar, Somerset.
Easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Shepton Mallet, Glastonbury and Bridgwater, the home that is currently rated "Good" with Ofsted is looking for a motivated and ambitious registered manager who will be responsible for the day to day running of the home.
Total Package: up to £70,000!!
Salary: up to £55,000 PLUS annual bonus of £10,000 PLUS welcome Bonus of £5,000
Location: Cheddar, Somerset
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits of the Childrens Home Registered Manager role:
- Fantastic annual bonus package!
- Additional bonus for "good" and "outstanding" Ofsted reports
- Attendance bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual leave buy back option
- Employee discounts on shops, holidays and days out
- A dedicated Learning & Development team to support the staff in your service to complete their QCF Level 3 within 2 years
Delivering the highest levels of care and support to the young people through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the residential children's service, you will have the children and quality at the heart of your values, and the vision to inspire and support the young people to lead happy and successful lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home for children & young people with EBD.
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management or currently undertaking (Children's Services)
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Children's Residential Services or equivalent
- Experience working within a Deputy or Registered Manager's position
- Experience in a residential children's home environment
- Full UK driving licence
A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders within the health & social care sector.
Interested? Click 'APPLY' today!