Deputy Childrens Home Manager
Crewe - Immediate starts (Mon-Fri)
KPI Care are working in partnership with an childrens care provider who are continuing to grow and expand in the Crewe and surounding areas.
The right candidate will have abackground in residential services working with children and ypung people with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
The role will be to assist the registered manager with the effective and effiecient running of an exciting new childrens home.
If you are reliable, dedicated and ready to join an exciting expansion with a company who promote within, then apply today.
Main Responsibilities: (not exhaustive)
- Responsible for the administration and care functions in the absence of the registered manager
- To help provide good child care practices with in the home
- Day to Day supervision and guidance in line with current regulations
- Ensure effective assessment monitoring, planning and evaluating for each child
- Work on a Monday to Friday working pattern
- Complete out of hours on call duties
- Assist with financial budgets with in the home
What is needed:
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People - Compulsory
- Level 5 Leadership & Management - Desirable
- Previous Deputy Manager experience in a childcare setting - Desirable
- Knowledge of OFSTED and other legislation - Desirable
- Full driving licence - Compulsory
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full comprehensive training programme
- Commitment to ongoing CPD
- Opportunities to complete Level 5 in Leadership & Management
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Plus more…
If this role looks like your next step in your career please apply today and the KPI Care team will be in touch to discuss next steps - Please note all succesful candidates will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure