Tool maker / Mold maker - 1st Shift
Doherty the Employment Experts is currently partnering with a global OEM manufacturer and Aftermarket provider in the automotive industry located in Eden Prairie, MN. We are seeking a Toolmaker / Moldmaker on 1st shift for this direct hire employment opportunity! Compensation competitive and based on experience.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
Tool maker / Mold maker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all aspects of tool design, new product development, and production of parts, jigs, and fixtures.
· Studies blueprints, sketches, models, work instructions, and specifications to produce fabricating tools, dies, injection molds, jigs, fixtures and assemblies using a variety of machine operations within close tolerances.
· Conducts test runs with completed tools, mold, or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications. Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts using measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks, etc.
· Develops specifications from general description and draws sketch of part or product to be fabricated and/or from “made-to-print” items.
· Installs machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment. Conducts test runs of machinery and makes adjustments accordingly to ensure functionality and performance.
· Confers with Engineers, Production Personnel, Programmers, or others to resolve product and/or equipment issues. Works with Engineering to develop new products, tools, and processes.
Toolmaker / Moldmaker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High School diploma or GED required. Vocational/technologist degree in a related technical or manufacturing discipline preferred.
· 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in a manufacturing Toolmaker / Moldmaker environment (or 2 years with technical degree)
Working with Doherty Staffing Solutions
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!
Learn more and apply online at #removed#
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Role: Mold Maker / Toolmaker - 1st Shift Monday thru Friday
Location: Eden Prairie,
Apply for this job now.