MILK Education are currently working with a number of Secondary Schools within the Stockport area who are seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors to work on a supply basis. The roles are to start as soon as possible and will be on-going throughout the full academic year.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor for a minimum of 6 months and have a good educational background. Due to the nature of these roles it is essential that you are flexible and willing to travel throughout the Sefton area.
- Must have a good educational background including GCSE.
- Have previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.