Are client are a top regional practice working both nationally and internationally. They act with clients of all sizes whether they are start-ups, SMEs, PLCs, charities, social enterprises or from the public sector. They have clients operating in virtually every sector of the economy.
They now wish to add an employment lawyer (candidates will be considered from newly qualified upwards) to an already strong team of talented and experienced legal professionals committed to their clients. The team advises on a full range of HR issues, including grievances, performance management, disputes and dismissals and collective and strategic matters such as redundancies and restructurings, mergers and outsourcing exercises and policy making.
- Great quality work and the ability to develop and grow a client base
- The chance to work within a highly experienced and well regarded team
- Flexible working arrangements
- An attractive package
- An open and clear career structure
- A full programme of training and development
- Friendly, supportive and team focused environment.