Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.20 per hour, Inc benefits
Looking for help with the rising costs or for that long needed getaway?Would you like to get paid for promoting food and drink to shoppers?Want the flexibility to choose which available shifts you want to work?
Then this is the job for you!Zero Hours Contract, permanent, shifts are offered a month in advancePackage: £11.20 per hour (includes Holiday Pay) + IncentivesDays: Fridays to Sundays covers most shifts we offer, either 10:30am to 3:30pm or 12noon to 5pmFrequency: Roughly 4 shifts available each monthLocation: Bybrook TN24 8YN"Times are tough" sounds like an understatement these days, and most of us could use a little extra income.You would be promoting food and drink brands instore, in a major supermarket chain, as we need more staff to cover all available shifts locally, so we're looking to recruit to our team.So, if you're an outgoing people person, with a passion for food, drink and quality brands, and you could use an extra £100 - £200 a month for working a few 5 hour (including set-up time and a 15 minute break) shifts, then this is the job you've been looking for.
What is the job?
- Promote quality brands and products in a major supermarket
- Engage shoppers around your sampling stand instore
- Report on observations regarding the success of the promotion
- A food hygiene (level 2) certificate is required and we will enrol & pay for the course and support you through attaining this
- We believe in investing in our staff, so we will provide all the training and support you will need
- Opportunities to progress within the company: we don't want to lose great staff, we want to give them every reason to stay and progress with us
- 0 hour contract: Gives you the freedom to choose how many of the available shifts you want to do, so you can fit your work around your life and not the other way around
- Accredited as one of UK's & Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®
- Awarded for UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women and Excellence in Wellbeing
What are we looking for?
- Your passion for great food and drinks
- Enthusiasm and a desire to succeed, learn and grow
- A real people person who engages shoppers and gives them a great promotional experience