Job Title: Process Technician
Location: 650 Henry Road San Jose, CA
Duration: 12 Months Contract with Chance of Extension (This role could go perm as soon as 90 days)
Shift: 08:00 AM To 05:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
• Execute Workflow of substrates as defined by engineering staff using cleanroom protocol.
• Operate a wide range of equipment including e-testers, metrology equipment, processing equipment, litho.
• Document any abnormalities to Supervisor, EQE, and Process Engineers in a detailed manner.
• Update the pass-down on status of equipment and samples in the workflow
• Responds to inquiries from other team members, managers, or departments
• Supports continuous improvement initiatives in the areas of productivity, yield enhancement, and scrap reduction
• Learns, understands, and adheres to established SOP’s for assigned areas.
• Adheres to all safety policies and procedures as required
• Learns, achieves, and maintains required certifications on assigned tools or processes.
• Operate metrology, e-test equipment, and Process tools (PVD, CVD, Litho, Wet) to ensure that substrates are processed according to instructions in Workflow and SOP’s.
• Document completion of tasks and thorough pass-down for subsequent shifts to operate efficiently
• Flexible to cross-train across different equipment
• Perform sanity checks of the equipment by running scheduled quals and in the event of data of out spec.
• Work with process engineers and associates (across night and day shift) to ensure that each sample is processed per the specific instructions assigned to them.
• Knowledge of semiconductor or high-volume manufacturing processes, practices, and techniques
• Able to comply with all safety policies and procedures
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Flexible and able to prioritize
• Detail oriented and conscientious
• Willing to work compressed shift. Might need to work between the hours of 6am~6pm or 6pm~6am or weekend shift.
• Assoc. degree w/at least 3 - 6 years working experience with semiconductor fabrication.
• Fab Experience in semiconductor, device, component manufacturing companies preferred
• Thorough working knowledge safely handling hazardous chemicals and materials.
• Excellent communication, organization, documentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently as needed.