Company: AMERICAN AUTOMATION INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Security Officer II
Guard property against damage, theft, trespassing, and illegal entry of designated property. Per post orders patrol interior premises; examine doors, to ensure that they are properly secured. Verify identity of employees and other persons entering the building or area. Complete incident reports of damage, theft, or unusual occurrences. Investigate disturbances and in the event of an emergency contact AAI Management, Client and /or police 911.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
- Protect property by patrolling the designated office building, with (3) floor area.
- Monitor entrance/exit areas of property.
- Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents as required
- Guard against theft and maintain security.
- Respond to alarms and calls of distress.
- Ensure any personnel entering after hours have proper ID and clearance.
- Investigate any incidents and file proper reports.
- Call for aid if necessary.
- Use walkie-talkie and cell phone to stay in contact with security personnel.
- Be proficient in the use of all required tools including Patrol Live and T Sheets.
- Report rule infractions and evict violators.
- Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Check purses, pockets, and bags for suspicious item, if required.
- Regulate and monitor building systems as required
- Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working
- Has responsibility for engaging with client and instituting new site requirements and training of other officers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to understand and demonstrate, the ability to complete the job in the manner required. Good communication skills including written and verbal; ability to follow directions, reliable and professional; Good interpersonal skills and able to work alone in an extended period of time. Strong leadership and international skills. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- High School graduation or GED, plus one (3) year of providing security services
- City County of Denver Merchant Guard License ( Or ability to attain)
- Valid driver's license
- Pass National background check (CBI)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Drug Test
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Powered by JazzHR