A great opportunity for a teacher seeking an introduction in to their next post at a well structured comprehensive 11-16 secondary school.
- Maths teacher - Full time
- Starting April 2021, for a twelve month period in the first instance
- Pay in line with teacher pay scale
- Taking on full departmental responsibility - planning and delivering a full Maths timetable across KS3 and KS4 in line with the current curriculum
- Areas covered include; Number, Algebra, Ratio, Proportion
- Assessing pupil progress in the subject
- School located in Bolton - good transport links surrounding
- Post available to Maths Teachers of all levels - must hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
The successful Maths teacher will deliver a full timetable in line with the current national curriculum, including; Numbers (decimals, measures, fractions), Algebra, Ratio etc. The Maths Teacher will be comfortable delivering lessons to all pupil abilities and be flexible in your approach to teaching.
The school are looking for an Maths teacher to join their team on a full-time temporary basis initially who will deliver inspiring and engaging Maths lessons to encourage pupils to reach their full potential in the subject.
Maths teachers wishing to apply for post starting in April 2021 should submit an updated CV below for consideration.