Waste/Wastewater Management/Industrial Cleaning, Emergency and Natural Disaster Response and Manual Labor
Position Duties: Performs operation waste collection, containerization, management and associated functions. Performs general manual labor tasks associated with HAZWOPER and industrial/commercial waste management operations.
- USDOL Strength Criteria: Heavy (CRT Body Index Score 226+)
- Must have ability to wear a tight-fitting, negative-pressure respirator and occlusive chemical protective clothing.
- Position requires working on uneven work surfaces frequent pushing/pulling/carrying of equipment/objects/debris of varying and often awkward sizes, shapes and weights including bending, lifting, pushing and pulling drums, totes and containers; handling of tank truck hoses.
- May occasionally lift up to 75 pounds and frequently lift 40-50 pounds.
- Frequently climbs ladders, stairs, etc.
- May use hand manual and power hand tools hand shovel with exposure to noise and vibration.
- Periodic to frequent exposure to hazardous chemicals with designated personal protective equipment.
- Exposure to elements including heat and cold stress and nuisance dust conditions and woodland, streamside and swampland flora and fauna.
During our 29 years in environmental services, we’ve continually evolved to meet customer demands. One thing hasn’t changed-our commitment to investing in the people, technology and specialized equipment and facilities that are necessary to innovate and adapt to changes in the market. To meet this commitment, we focus on maintaining a diverse client base and the financial stability needed to make capital investments.
Role: Technician - Industrial Services
Location: Browns Summit,
Apply for this job now.