A global enterprise are looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to assist them on all data management tasks across all clinical development phases. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Manager to join a supportive team. This role will be remotely based with the occasional day in their London office.
The company pride themselves on empowering their employees and supporting development throughout their career. Innovation is a common theme across all levels and areas of the business, which creates a supportive and encouraging environment.
Lead Clinical Data Manager Role
You will perform duties in compliance with SOPs, GCP and ICH guidelines in accordance with regulatory, legal and ethical standards as well as being the lead for all data management activities across all clinical development phases.
- University or comparable degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience of full responsibility as the DM lead on studies or projects
- Experience using and programming databases as well as using data management methodologies
- Understanding of drug regulations and guidelines e.g. ICH and GCP
- Strong self-management, organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Critical thinking and ability to support change in complex organizations
Experience overseeing other team members is beneficial but not essential. A real passion for the industry and a desire to develop is a key quality to ensure you succeed in the role.
In return, you will receive a salary between £55,000 - £60,000, flexible working and international opportunities. The interview process includes a telephone interview and a virtual interview with the Director of Data Management.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now. If you want to discuss similar opportunities, email me at #removed#