Key Stage 2 teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Central Manchester
Are you a qualified Key Stage 2 teacher / KS2 teacher looking for an exciting new role? Are you interested in the flexibility that day to day work can offer? Do you want to work in schools that are dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future?
TeacherActive is seeking to recruit a Key Stage 2 teacher / KS2 teacher for a range of very popular primary schools in Central Manchester for day to day work with the possibility of leading to a longer term role for the right teacher.
The successful Key Stage 2 teacher / KS2 teacher will be working with children of mixed abilities. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teacher welcome)
- Experience of working in Key Stage 2 / KS2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behaviour
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.