At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help our customers find their dream home or unlock the true value of their property investment. Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of over 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the knowledge and expertise that our customers expect from us, whist our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
About the role
Our highly successful Virtual estate agency team are recruiting for a professional Property Viewer to take applicants on viewings to the properties we are selling and renting in the London Borough of Hounslow.
Dividing your time between our headquarters and being out and about on viewings means that no two days are ever the same. You will build relationships with buyers and tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements before whisking them off to view some of the thousands of properties we have on our register.
When not on viewings, you'll be in one of our café-style offices or working from home doing administration work and preparing for other appointments. You'll have a quarterly training day with the other Property Viewers at Foxtons and there will be some internal competitions with rewards such as nights out and meals at some of London's top restaurants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accompanying the applicant around the property in line with company guidelines
- Promoting the benefits of the property and surrounding location
- Encouraging customers to use all of our services
- Feeding back to the sales team on comments/questions expressed from potential buyers
- Undertaking board counts when requested and assisting with some canvassing work
Overall this is more of a customer service based role rather than sales however suitable candidates will be able to work well independently when out on viewings with customers.
This is a Tuesday - Saturday role.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10.00am - 7.00pm
- Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday - 10.00am - 4.00pm
As well as a full clean driving licence, the successful candidate will have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. As this role involves lots of face to face contact with our customers you will be a brilliant communicator with fantastic relationship building skills. Immaculately presentation is also very important!
As a Property Viewer you will be largely managing your own time and working to strict diary appointments so this opportunity is most suited to someone happy in a 'standalone role’. Ideally, you'll have a strong knowledge of the Hounslow area as this will assist you hugely in getting up to speed with the role quickly.
- Fully expensed company car, iPhone&operating costs
- Comprehensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- One paid work day a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Wellbeing package including enhanced sick pay, free confidential counselling helpline, Mental Health First Aiders, access to a coaching platform, and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave