As our growth continues, West Coast Hospice Care is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant in North San Diego County to aid in our mission: to provide cost-efficient, quality home care services to the patients entrusted in our care.We are here to exceed the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families by providing excellent clinical care and premier service.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will be part of one of the fastest growing segments in the health care market. Our motto, service is our passion, says it all. If you share these goals and values, contact us today and learn more about joining the West Coast Hospice team.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you will:
- Perform patient care as required.
- Ensure and chart compliance with state regulations.
- Treat patients using the most current technology and practices.
- Provide valuable input into the patient's care and treatment.
- Receive competitive pay and benefits.
- Work with team members who share your passion.
Hospice is both challenging and rewarding! This job requires a person who will never forget that home care is a team effort.
Other requirements include:
- Licensed as a Certified Nursing Assistant by the State of California
- Minimum 3 years of Hospice Experience
- Experience with Homecare Homebase or other EMR not required but a HUGE plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Respecting the patient’s privacy and maintaining confidentiality
- Current California driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- CPR Certification
If you have a passion for providing and directing outstanding patient care, are familiar with regulations, have good documentation skills, and enjoy meeting new people, then this is the job for you. To take advantage of this opportunity for personal and professional growth, please send your resume and apply via ZipRecruiter
The Aspen Healthcare family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for two decades. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to educating and empowering patients to take charge of their own care, so they can achieve the highest possible level of health and independence.
Aspen Healthcare is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. Our group is a recognized leader in providing the highest quality of professionals to deliver family-centered care that helps people remain in the comfort of their own homes.
Role: CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) - HOSPICE
Apply for this job now.