COMPANY: BESPOKE CIVILS SOLUTIONS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Market related
Our Client is seeking to employ an experienced Geotechnical environmental engineer for their business based in Bristol. You will have experience in the civil engineering and environmental science.
Our Client is a Multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and specialist land remediation contracting business. They have multiple offices based all over the UK and they currently boast a turnover of around £60 Million. They are currently ranked in the top 30 of the ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ for the third consecutive year
- Will be responsible for the design and management of geo-environmental and geotechnical projects.
- Including (but not limited to): desk studies, ground investigations (factual and interpretative), human health, groundwater and gas risk assessments and preparation of Remediation Method Statements.
- You will also provide clients with geo-environmental and/or geotechnical advice and assistance.
- Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities (NHBC, EA, LA etc.) as necessary.
Experience and Qualifications
- BEng, BSc or higher technical qualification in a relevant subject (geology, civil engineering, environmental science etc.)
- Will be working towards Chartered Engineer/Geologist status.
- Will also have at least three years of relevant experience, ideally gained in ground investigation, interpretation and reporting.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to suit this permanent position please send your CV to Lee Nicholls at Bespoke Civil Solutions.