My client based in Reading are currently recruiting for temporary Customer Service Representatives. You will be working within their Bereavements Team.
This dedicated team provides a service to customers upon notification of death from advising requirements, updating records and ultimately paying the death claim.This role involves speaking to bereaved family members over the phone as well as liaising with solicitors and also updating and verifying records on a daily basis.
In order to apply you must have:
· Experience within financial services
· Minimum of 4 GCSEs to include Maths and English C and above (or equivalent)
· Excellent communication and empathy skills
· Good attention to detail.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
This is an excellent temporary opportunity offering various start dates and is paying £10.07 per hour. Apply now for immediate interview.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Reading, South East
Apply for this job now.