The CADD Technician is responsible for supporting internal and external engineering plan design and drafting needs.
- Collaborate with internal Engineers and Designers;
- Perform plan design and drafting;
- Perform large format plotting, scanning, and copying;
- Perform file and record research activities;
- Perform field data collection activities;
- Operate Autodesk AutoCAD with satisfactory level of competency;
- Communicate effectively via phone and email;
- Travel to various work site and office locations;
- Work in a team-oriented environment;
- Traffic controls experience a plus
- High School Education and/or Trade School Education.
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Experience with Bentley Microstation or Verizon ICGS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to work overtime, including weekends when necessary.
- Experience in the Telecommunications or Utilities industries a plus.
(AutoCAD, Computer Aided Design, Telecommunication, Utilities)
Role: CADD Technician
Apply for this job now.