If you are a specialist and have management experience in Children’s Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), here is an opportunity for you to work as Team Manager in Children’s MASH Services.
The pay would be up to £40 per hour and is based in Wirral.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for a team that identifies and provides support and services for children and families.
- To be responsible for the team-based development of high-quality work, including social work, by ensuring that all work is appropriately analysed, planned, critically evaluated and reviewed and that key performance indicators are met.
- To contribute to overall strategic planning and management of the service and to the development of high-quality services.
Reed is now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience in working as Team Manager in Children with Disability services.
- Able to drive car and have a UK Driving License.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talen Acquisition Specialist.
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team.
- Free CV building and Interview support.
- Free DBS checks.
- Weekly payroll.
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more.
- CPD contributions.
- £250 for referring a friend.
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients.
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010.
To enrol for this exciting role, apply today!