Apache Logistics is a third party dedicated contract carrier. This means we contract with several of our customers for long term commitments. We are responsible for their transportation needs, supply and maintenance of equipment, route planning, as well as hiring, training, and maintaining excellent relationships with our committed drivers
We are looking for a committed professional driver whom has a desire to grow their driving career. The Lead Driver would be trained on multiple customer accounts and be required to travel to other operation locations as needed. During travel, company pays lodging, meals, and state mileage reimbursement rate. Dedicated customer accounts include flatbed, Conestoga, and dry van. The purpose of this position is to cover vacations and time off for our current drivers, train new drivers, keep our customers satisfied and trucks moving.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salaried position
- Company paid travel expenses
- 6 paid holidays per year
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks paid vacation after 2 years of employment
- Medical and dental benefits available after only 30 days
- Low deductibles and excellent coverage
- 401K employer match program
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Company paid Costco Gold Star membership
- CDL Class A License (with no restrictions on manual or automatic transmissions)
- Minimum 3 years verifiable experience
- Experience with flatbeds
- Willing to travel frequently
- DOT drug test, physical, and good MVR
Apache Logistics is a third party dedicated logistics company. This means we have long term commitments with our customers. We are responsible for their transportation needs, supply and maintenance of equipment, and route planning, along with hiring, training, and maintaining excellent relationships with our committed drivers.
Role: CDL Class A Lead Driver
Location: Fort Wayne,
Apply for this job now.