We are seeking a CNA/HHA to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Certified Nursing Assistant License /Home Health Aide Certificate
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active License
- CPR / BLS Card
- Driver's License / or Florida ID Card
- Proof of Auto Insurance (If applicable)
- SS Card
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, Alien Card, Birth Certificate, Work Permit)
- Physical: Dated Within Last 6 Months - (Must state that you are free of any communicable diseases)
- Passport Size Photo (Work Badge)
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Level 2 Background Check
- Complete Resume (Not uploading a complete resume may result in rejection)
Virtue Medical Staffing Services, LLC. -"We Deliver Exceptional Service"
Virtue Medical Staffing is a full service staffing agency specializing in placing nurses and allied health professionals at various healthcare organizations throughout Broward or Palm Beach Counties on a per-diem or long term basis. Must have at least 1 year experience.
Role: Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide
Location: Saint Lucie County,
Apply for this job now.