Company: IDENTIFI GLOBAL RESOURCES
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999, £60,000 - £69,999
My client is a well-established, innovative and award-winning company that are committed to delivering their customers a world-class service
They are a business that thrives on working collaboratively to bring innovative ideas to fruition and continually striving to be the very best at what we do in order to keep our customers connected.
You will be working within a dedicated and experienced team of security professionals, who are focussed on delivering firewall change management.
You will take a lead on the analysis of proactive Security Intelligence, working with technology Subject Matter Experts as necessary to determine impact, risk and probability in the context of the affected system and environment. Such intelligence could include, Security advisories from vendors, Outputs from Health checks and Output from vulnerability scans.
- Perform technical validation of any submitted change request to ensure the integrity of the customer’s network is maintained.
- Document all change activity, to include scope of works, risk assessment, test plans and fall-back plans where appropriate.
- Maintain in-depth technical and procedural knowledge and records in relation, systems, sites and equipment, providing prompt and accurate information, advice and guidance to SMC engineers, field engineers, TAC, Service Delivery Managers and other interested parties.
- Assist with the transition to in-life of new customers and services, within the dedicated customer network and also to decommission services on termination.
- Provide technical advice and supervision to In Life Onsite Engineers and others as and when required, so as to develop their capabilities and ensure customer service standards are met
- Attend nominated SMC Account Service Review Meetings when required to do so, to provide a technical interface to customer network support representatives and technical assistance to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Provide on-demand technical escalation to Incident Management personnel ensuring customer problems are resolved or that service is restored in accordance with service level agreements.
- To attend internal and external (customers) Change Advisory Boards (CAB), influencing customer decisions and best practice.
- Attend customer premises when necessary to facilitate and progress complex, high risk change activity.
- Opportunity to join a prestigious and well-established company in the Telecommunications industry.
- You will have access to an outstanding range of flexible benefits as, exclusive discounts and savings with top retailers, contributions to your pension fund, life assurance and private medical insurance.
- You will be entitled to a generous holiday allowance and your birthday off work.
- We celebrate diversity: We are an equal opportunity, disability friendly, lifestyle and orientation supporting, inclusive employer and everyone is welcome
- Values are important to us as is the ability to work flexibly and the opportunity to progress and develop as a person and in your career.
Requirements for the role
- Cisco CCNP user – Security
- Cisco CCNP user - Routing and switching
- Advantageous (not required) CISSP
For more information or a confidential conversation please contact Thom Taylor on 01908 030131 or #removed#
Role: Network Security Analyst - FTC 12 Months
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Stratford-Upon-Avon, England, England
Apply for this job now.