Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
Technical Support receives referred issues through phone calls, trouble tickets, and/ or e-mail.
• Answer phone calls regarding customer and network issues meeting the KPI timeline metrics in support of the SLA
• Respond to phone calls regarding network and security matters
• Receive and respond to e-mail on matters regarding reported issues
• Checks queue and receive customer trouble ticket
• Verify, validate , and document reported issues
• Assist in perform initial impact analysis
• Open or issue corresponding trouble tickets as appropriate or needed
• Timely escalation to the next level of support
2+ years of customer technical support experience
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Computer and strong analytical skills
• Experience in handling customer calls
• Tools: REMEDY, NetCool and other services applications desirable
• MS application tools such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, etc.
• Technical graduate or equivalent experience desired
• Prior background working in NOC or Help Desk/Customer Support environment is highly desired
• Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
• Attention to details
• Aptitude to manage multiple task concurrently
Synectics is one of the nation's foremost consulting firms, working with a client base that includes some of the leading institutions and Fortune 500 corporations in the United States. We seek to bring the most highly qualified professionals to assignments that they will find challenging and fulfilling. We also seek to justify our clients’ expectations that every Synectics consultant will bring the highest possible effort to their endeavors every day. Our success has depended on our consistent ability to achieve both of these goals.
Synectics serves an extremely diverse client base which represents an equally diverse range of industries and institutions. The technologies we support have always been responsive to this extremely broad spectrum. In order to fully engage with this continually changing commercial and technological landscape, our employees must draw on their own varying interests, skills and backgrounds. This insight, reflected in our daily practices, has always been our fundamental strength as a company, and it continues to serve us well in all our efforts.
Role: Systems Administrator
Apply for this job now.