Are you a primary teacher with knowledge and experience teaching small groups of children for targeted intervention?
Are you looking for a part time Primary tutoring role in Huddersfield?
If so, please do get in touch!
- Start date - November 2020
- Location - Kirklees / Huddersfield
- Pay rate - £20 - £30 per hour (depending on experience)
- Temporary contract until May 2021
- Part-time 13 hours per week (4 afternoons per week)
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a Year 1 & 2 and a Year 3 & 4 Maths and English Catch-up intervention specialist to work in Primary School in Huddersfield.
The aim would be to ensure that children in Years 1-4 have access to additional Maths and English Booster sessions in an afternoon to narrow the gap in learning and education lost during the COVID-19 lockdown. This role is suitable for Qualified Teachers and Graduates who have Tuition experience. You must have experience as a Teacher or a Tutor to be successful at the application stage.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic about creating fun and engaging sessions for mixed ability pupils.
In order to apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a Graduate with a degree and experience as a Tutor
- Be available to work as soon as the children return to school (November 2020)
- Reference information for the last six years
- The ability to work for 4 afternoons per week only
- Assisting children push their attainment to the next level
- Being creative and using innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Assessing progress and maintaining discipline
If you are interested in this role please contact Charley Alexander at the Leeds Wakefield Primary branch on the details below or, register to Teaching Personnel online.