Our client is a leading global financial services business. We are on the search for Financial Crime Data Scientists for their team to provide day-to-day regulatory ready data science capability in the Financial Crime analytics team.
- The role is to join a small and focused technically minded quantitative team.
- The team is tasked with a number of functions in relation to the analysis of data to detect potential financial crime.
- This role is to design and build algorithms for the detection of financial crime risk, as well as the identification, preparation and management of data used in the production of alerts.
- You will be expected to have a strong understanding of machine learning techniques, and the use of appropriate analytical models to achieve the desired outcomes.
Key technical skills;
- Knowledge of database systems and query languages such as SQL and strong knowledge of designing and managing SQL databases
- Strong knowledge of Python and/or R including visualisation packages such as Plotly and GGPlot (for R.)
- Knowledge of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.
- Ability to explain complex topics and analyses.
If you or someone you may know is interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please either email myself (Carl Ashdown) on #removed# or call +44 (0)207 092 0070.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.