Brief Summary of Position Purpose:
Interact with Sherwood Manufacturing, Design and Engineering teams to define and substantiate quality issues and concerns and provide support in process development
Support suppliers on Sherwood standards and policies set forth in the Sherwood Quality System Requirement Manual. Assure timely responses from Suppliers on Corrective Actions.
Develop product/part inspection plans
Interact with Manufacturing and Engineering to assist in the development of product work instructions, process improvements and cost reductions
Provide analytical support on investigations resulting from field returns and customer issues. Participate in root cause analysis and corrective action teams. Provide timely responses back to the Customer.
Provide support for implementation of capital equipment including run off validations
Conduct internal audits including quality system audits, product, and process audits
Maintain Quality System Documentation
Other duties as assigned
Minimum four (4) years manufacturing / quality experience with detailed working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, process control documentation, gauging, and inspection processes
Experience in medical devices and/or gas control equipment is preferable
Required Skill Sets: (e.g., computer skills, communications, math, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must understand shop floor control and be customer service oriented
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Products, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, travel, etc.)
- Position requires concentration, accuracy, and focused mental effort
- Works in normal office environment with occasional exposure to plant heat, moderate noise, dust, dirt and fumes
- May travel to other Sherwood locations, Vendor or Customers as required
Sherwood Valve LLC is the world’s leading provider of system-critical gas and fluid control solutions for the industrial gas, specialty gas, chlorine gas, HVACR, alternative fuels and life support markets.
Role: Manufacturing/Quality Engineer
Location: Valley View,
Apply for this job now.