Job title: Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Oxfordshire. Commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Newbury, Swindon, Basingstoke, Reading etc.
Salary: £60,000-£65,000 + Excellent Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Senior Systems Engineer required to join a market leading space engineering business in Oxfordshire.
This business like many others within the space industry has seen exponential growth over the last couple years and this has continued throughout 2020 and it will continue into next year. Our client is no exception, they have been on a strong recruitment drive and are looking for a variety of skill sets to join their business and contribute to providing innovative solutions that allow for more space missions.
This is an opportunity to join a dream business, one which is highly successful but also knows how to have fun. They have over 100 employees and all get flexibility, autonomy and personal development.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£60,000-£65,000)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Working Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Share Options
- Relocation Assistance
- Visa Sponsorship
What is the role?
As a Senior Systems Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Development of spacecraft system design including requirements and CONOPS definition.
- Performing mission analysis and modelling of spacecraft missions.
- Perform rapid feasibility studies into different scenarios and architectures.
- Production of mission-level test and verification plans.
- Perform FMECA, FTA and FDIR.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for the Senior Systems Engineer vacancy, we are looking for:
- Degree qualified in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar Engineering or Science discipline.
- Substantial commercial experience working on Systems Engineering for the space or satellite industry.
- Strong knowledge of systems and project engineering life-cycle from requirements definition through to verification, including PDR & CDR.
- Experience in systems architecture and CONOPS, understanding of space and ground segment interaction.