COMPANY: HILTON BRACKNELL HOTEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Job Summary The scope of the role is all of the Managed & Leased Hotels in the HAFS (Hilton Accounting & Financial Services) model in the UK & Ireland. The role will be part of a team of 8 people, comprising of 6 specialists, 1 supervisor and 1 manager in the RA function, operating in Hilton Bracknell.The RA Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the hotel-retained activities in these Towers are performed in line with timeliness and quality SLA & KPI targets. The role will assist to resolve transactional queries where necessary.The RA Specialist will also partner with the HAFS team and Hotel Operations to identify & implement process improvements for the Tower, and the role will be targeted with driving improvements in KPI performance and reducing exception-handling for the Hotel teams involved in the RA Tower processes. The current operations involve a considerable amount of reactive transactional firefighting, and this role will be tasked with driving process improvements & reducing Hotel query-handling in RA Tower for all Hotels in scope.Key stakeholders will include, FP&A team, Hotel General Managers, HODs, Hotel Operational teams, Corporate Functional teams, Compliance team, and HAFS team.The role will also be responsible for driving a high performing team culture.What will I be doing?
• Build on deep RA process knowledge & Hotel accounting experience to lead the Operations Finance efforts to optimise the performance of the RA model• Use RCA (Root Cause Analysis) tools and trend analysis to identify fixes and improvements in processes to reduce and/ or remove exception-handling by the hotel teams in the functional Tower.• Develop exception reporting models in conjunction with CoE in order to provide meaningful decision-making tools for Hotel Operations.• Work with CoE team to continually review & improve the RA controls to reduce risk of cash & revenue leakage• Utilise the interaction model with the CoE team.• Act as a point of escalation for unresolved queries by the Hotel Operations teams• Assist the CoE team to monitor query response timeliness & accuracy by the Hotel Operations teams.• Monitor process compliance by Hotel users in the RA model.• Ensure Hotel Operations comply with all RA revenue & payments procedures• Deliver training to Hotel Operations teams in the RA processes. This may involve refresher/ new starter trainings, and also training process changes.• Deliver continuous improvements to reduce exception-handling and query volumes in the RA Tower for all Hotels in the HAFS model. This is expected to include frequent workshops with the CoE team and the delivery of communications & trainings to Hotel teams using these processes.• The role will require travel, especially to Hotel teams and to the CoE in Glasgow.• Work with CoE team to monitor KPI dashboards to identify issues and allow progress to be monitored. Also use regular stakeholder feedback to measure the effectiveness of the service.• Work closely with your fellow Accounting & Control Supervisors to drive consistency and improvements across all the functional Towers in the HAFS model.• For the RA Tower, ensure SSC and CoE operate in line with the terms of the SLAs, and that Hotel teams operate in line with HAFS OLAs. Escalate areas of non-compliance.• Oversee to ensure operations compliance with all retained internal controls at property level.• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required• Ensure hotels are in compliance with Corporate Policies (SPI''''s) and governmental rules and regulations. Report irregularities and non-compliant situations to General Manager and Regional Finance Director as required by corporate guidelines• Ensure that the best interest of the hotels, Hilton and owners are protected. Seek legal advice, if deemed necessary, from the Hilton legal department• Develop current talents to achieve greater strategic goals and performance• Manages team members in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities and in achieving management objectives• Works with direct reports on goals to assist in accomplishing department initiatives, and their own career objectives• Executes directives of organization''''s mission, goals and objectives and demonstrates through ongoing and direct motivation, communication, group dynamics and leadership• Ensures communication plan as established by department head is properly executed• Strong communication and negotiation skills What are we looking for?
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Minimum of 1 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Must possess the ability to analyse large amounts of data / information efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
See descriptionRole: RA Specialist - Hilton Bracknell Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Bracknell, England, EnglandApply for this job now.