TeacherActive are working with a number secondary schools within South Yorkshire to find an outstanding English Teacher with experience of working alongside students in KS3 4 & 5. Your role will be to promote the accelerated learning of their students.
The successful English Teacher will need to be highly motivated and engaging with a genuine passion for young people's learning.
Strong classroom management is essential as is a fresh and uplifting approach to teaching to challenge the normal and create an exciting and fun environment for our students
Applicants must have:
- QTS with an English specialism
- Experience teaching English up to at least KS4 / Key Stage 4
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
- If you have some but not all these skills, we encourage you to apply as we may have other roles available
TeacherActive will be able to offer successful Cover Supervisor a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use Cover Supervisors
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for the advert via the link and we will contact you with further information, alternatively please contact Colette at the Sheffield office of TeacherActive to discuss on #removed#.