- Pull parts for valve repair shop orders and transfer orders from inventory
- Confirm items to be shipped for accuracy against order, tag with part number and description, and print required paperwork
- Prepare orders for shipping or placement on outgoing shelves.
- Prepare shipping documents, labels, packing slips, and freight bills or BOL's as needed.
- Prepare and arrange shipments for outgoing freight with multiple carriers.
- Stamp received packing slips, scan and save to appropriate vendor files
- File all shipping records, freight bills, etc.
- Run weekly reports and check status of Purchase orders and transfer orders incoming and outgoing.
- Receive materials and distribute to shop for manufacturing or assembly.
- Make pick up and deliveries when needed.
- Maintain and organize inventory.
- Must be willing to accept and perform work assignments not directly related to the S/R clerk position
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds routinely
- Have strength and stamina to be on your feet and lift packages throughout the day
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience in industrial environment.
- Computer skills
- Be highly motivated as a “Team” player and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Possess good organizational and communication skills
- General knowledge of shipping/receiving is required.
We are a staffing agency that specializes in direct hire and temp to hire services. We have numerous clients whom we are hiring for. We offer quality, long term positions for quality people. To apply with our company go to #removed# Once on the site select Job Seekers then Create your Account. After your application is filled in with at least 10yrs employment history (or everything you do have) you can then select our office located on East Alameda in Aurora and submit your application. After submitting your application please call our office 303-361-6894 or you can contact me directly at #removed# We look forward to hearing from you!!
Role: Shipping Receiving Clerk/General Warehouse
Apply for this job now.