Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Gloucestershire County Council to provide them with a Covid Testing Assistant on a 1-2 month initial contract which may be extended.
This role is 37 hours per week, Monday - Sunday and offers a pay rate of £11.15 per hour.
As a successful Covid Testing Assistant, your duties will be:
- Ensure the queuing system is set up as required at the beginning of each shift and that the set up remains in place throughout
- Coordinate the queuing system in a way that ensures good order and safe social distancing between people
- Greet the public in a polite, friendly and reassuring way and be able to explain the purpose of the test and the process
- Monitor people in the queue for symptoms of COVID-19 and act accordingly if anyone is showing symptoms
- Register people arriving for their test
- Provide a testing kit to be taken to the testing station and direct the person to the next available testing station, ensuring flow is carefully managed
- Ensure testing booths are set up as required at the beginning of the shift and that they remain that way throughout
- Provide people with additional verbal instructions on the testing process, as required
- Ensure all self-administered tests are labelled appropriately and have barcodes attached
- Ensure members of the public have passed their test to a Processing and Results Assistant
- Direct members of the public to the exit, ensuring they have the correct information with them
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 954 200