As a recruiting firm, Edvo wants to make it easy for you to find opportunities with exciting companies! Edvo has partnered with companies in their search to fill this role detailed below. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and are interested in the role below, make sure to apply now!
In this role, you will spend each day setting meetings for our sales team while learning the skills necessary to be a successful Account Executive. You’ll have the opportunity to go from "I just got here" to "I run this!" by following an established successful process combined with weekly coaching. By setting quality meetings with prospective clients across the country and working with our marketing department on special projects, you'll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- Making outbound phone calls and sending outbound emails each day
Who we'd love on our team:
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here.
- You have a go-getter attitude! “No” doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”.
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- You feel confident using programs like SalesForce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok! You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly.
If this sounds like something you've enjoyed doing, or will enjoy doing, go ahead and apply now!
Role: Sales Development Associate
Location: Santa Monica,
Apply for this job now.