You will be accountable for ensuring that vendor payables and credits are processed timely and accurately. This is a part-time position supporting the Finance department. The role will be approximately 24 hours per week, working 4-5 days per week.
What you’ll do:
- Review daily vendor bill exceptions against program agreements, correct and approve for payment
- Review vendor return authorizations and approve for payment/credit processing
- Enter manual vendor bills / vendor credits
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate or Associate degree in accounting, business or other related fields preferred
- 1-3 years accounts payable experience preferred
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) & Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive communications skills—both written & verbal, & problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization
- Team player, highly collaborative, can do attitude, able to effectively promote a team environment.
Bellacor makes people feel at home. It's what we've done for 17 years. It's what we do today. It's what we will do for you. We're a fast-growing e-tailer poised for even bigger things in the ultra-competitive world of lighting and home furnishings.
Yes, we sell over 500,000 products from more than 500 trusted brands. We compete with the big boys. But no, we don't operate like a major corporation. At Bellacor, you'll have fun, do a little bit of everything, and you'll learn a whole lot. If you're the right person, you'll teach us even more.
Welcome to Bellacor. Welcome home.
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist - Part Time
Apply for this job now.