Company: ABPM RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
£65,000 to £70,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Are you ready for an in-depth leadership role? aiming to utilise your planning and analysis skill set?
This is a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis position within a leading service provider. You would need to be a qualified accountant who is a true leader to motivate and provide strategic insight to continuously advance the business.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Maintain robust profit and cash-flow forecast models
- Lead the preparation of the Annual Budget (end-to-end), ensuring that all stakeholders are engaged.
- Produce long-term and strategic forecasts to assist with scenario planning.
- Organisation and refreshing of the 3-year Strategic Plan, coordinating input from colleagues as required.
- Regular analysis of key operational KPIs for month-end process.
- Maintain accuracy of costings, challenging where required, and ensuring that the ERP system correctly reflects costs.
- Ensure the stock valuations identified in the monthly Balance Sheet are correct.
- Improve financial awareness and understanding of the process of forecasting, budgeting, costing, variance analysis etc across the business.
- Work with all levels to build analysis and KPIs.
- Managing a finance team including mentoring and performance reviews.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA qualified accountant
- Professional services and industry experience
- A background within Mergers & Acquisitions would be a bonus
For further information please call ABPM on 0115 9061 222, or email