Company: MERAKI SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Meraki Installers is growing!!!
We are currently looking for a Site Survey Tech to join out Team in Orlando, FL!
The Site Surveyor Technician assists with the installation process by conducting physical site assessments and recording site specifics.
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Travel to site locations and conduct physical site assessments
- Take photos of interior electrical panels, attic entrance, overall attic space, roof rafter depth and spacing, exterior electrical panels, utility meters, and all other electrical panels, disconnects, or transfer switches
- Verify if any loads are available or not being used by the homeowner
- Determine overall roof condition
- Measure the perimeter of roof faces and prepare quick sketches of roof faces with directional (North, South, East, West) labels
- Upload site survey analysis, collected data, and photos of work performed each day
- Complete paper and digital site assessment sheets
- Complete other duties as assigned
This position does not oversee other positions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience using hand tools, power tools, measuring, and work ladders
- Intermediate proficiency in general computer skills (uploading files, email, etc)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Customer-service oriented
Meraki Installers, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.