Moldenhauer & Associates is an independent, comprehensive financial planning firm founded in 1974 by Richard Moldenhauer. The firm works with individuals and business owners to plan and execute retirement, investment, and estate-related financial programs. We are looking for professionals with a track record of success to join our growing financial services firm. Driven leaders who are committed to making a difference in our clients lives. You will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
- Great Benefits
- One of the highest payout compensation grids in the industry to their Financial Advisors
- Free Marketing and uncapped opportunity for the right Financial Planner to plug into and begin cultivated business right away
- Strong training and development
- Great Company culture with a wealth of knowledge readily available from outstanding leadership with proven track record
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience networking
- Will consider a “Rising Star” who may not meet the stated minimum but has significant track record for success in limited time within industry
Moldenhauer & Associates was started in 1974. We are a financial planning firm that always places the clients interests first. We have an excellent reputation that has been earned through hard work. We will provide the advisor or advisors we hire with an unmatched career opportunity. We provide excellent benefits and an unsurpassed compensation plan. We provide financial support for professional education. Opportunities for career growth can include management.
When people think of our firm they know that we have a great reputation and that we are part of our community. While we have been in business over 47 years, the average age of our planner staff in under 40 years.
While I believe successful planners are good marketers, our firm helps all of our advisors grow their clientele. Out firm, unlike many, operated as a team. our only goal is providing the best advise and relationship for each of our clients.
Role: Financial Advisor
Apply for this job now.