Mission Critical Solutions (MCS) is a leading-edge technology solutions provider, headquartered in Tampa, Florida. MCS provides a broad range of Technology products and services organized in six core lines of business -Telecommunications, Structured Cabling, Audio-Visual, Security and Life Safety Systems, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Unified Communications.
MCS has an opening for a Cable Apprentice in the Tampa, FL. area. We are looking for this to be a full time, permanent position with a benefits package. This job opportunity is specific to supporting the installation of outside plant low voltage cabling and fiber optics and inside plant network infrastructure work.
Below are details about the position. We are looking to bring someone on immediately.
- Must have the ability to help crews pulling Cat 6 and Fiber Optic cabling.
- Familiar with basic hand tools.
- Will need to be able to follow directions and be highly motivated.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders.
- Work in and around confined spaces and follow all related safety operations for assigned tasks.
- Installing conduit in trenches, hand/utility holes, buildings.
- Core drill holes in hand/utility holes, buildings. Pull fiber thru conduit, man/hand hole systems.
- Reliable Transportation and a Valid Driver's License
- Successful completion of pre-employment criminal and driving history check and drug screening.
MCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
Powered by JazzHR