Are you looking for a new challenge?
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a Teaching assistant in Doncaster. We work closely with numerous schools in the area and we a looking for someone who is professional and passionate about education to fulfil our role for a cover teaching assistant.
The role is to start at the beginning of November with the potential for long term work. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in education and seeking a better work life balance. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has previously worked in primary education but if you have experience in coaching sports activities to young children then this could be your perfect job.
What we require:
- A teaching assistant with good availability Monday - Friday, available to start at the beginning of November.
- Ideally previous experience with children aged between 5-11.
- Must have a passion for education with the ability to support and encourage pupils to reach their best abilities.
- Have a full UK driving license or good transport links.
Why become a Teaching Assistant with us:
- Bookings are either made in advance or on the morning you are required. The majority of the work will be booked in advance but there may be occasions where you will be called before the school start for work on the same day.
- Schools will provide their Covid19 health and safety policies to you in advance to ensure everyone's safety.
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability.
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- By applying via Teaching Personnel you will have access to our bespoke CPD academy with a range of recognised courses available for free or at a discounted rate.
- Competitive daily rates of pay paid weekly via PAYE.
- Here at Teaching Personnel we have adapted to the current climate ensuring we stick to new regulations and do our best to keep employees and students safe.
- A referral bonus of £50 for every candidate you referrer to us*
For more information about this role, or to apply please call the Sheffield Primary team on 0114 241 3340 or click 'Apply Now'
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact the branch for full details.