Learning mentors required to work with secondary SEN school students in Bolton due to an increased demand for support staff. Teaching Personnel are currently looking for learning mentors who are passionate about education and working with young people, with a relatable qualification or previous work based experience.
As a Learning Mentor you will be given the opportunity to support students that are currently in need of additional classroom support to ensure they are reaching their expected levels of progress throughout their education. Learning mentors work with students who have varied moderate learning difficulties such as Autism, ADHD, dyslexia, Asperger's as well as those with social emotional and mental health support.
If you are looking to work on a part time, full time basis we are receiving requests for immediate starts and for positions starting in January 2021. Graduates looking to gain secondary school experience before considering a career in teaching are encouraged to apply in addition to those currently in a similar employment.
Highlights of the learning mentor roles;
• Total monthly earnings up to £1300, paid on a weekly basis
• Highly rewarding job role working with young people
• Opportunity to participate in a number of TPs CPD training and development courses
• Ongoing support from a team of supportive consultants
Essential criteria for to apply for the learning mentor post;
• University degree, relevant qualification or work based experience
• Passion for supporting and developing secondary aged children
• Flexible and empathetic attitude
• Work based or educational references
• Fully enhanced DBS certificate
To apply for the learning mentor position please upload your CV via the link below with a short covering letter.