The Milwaukee Rescue Mission's Child Enrichment Center is seeking a Lead Day Care Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be in agreement with and subscribe to the MRM Statement of Faith and the MRM Ministry Values
- Be a committed follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is evident in personal testimony and Christian conduct
- Regularly attend an evangelical church
The Milwaukee Rescue Mission exists to compassionately meet the spiritual, physical, and social needs of the homeless and poor in response to the command of Jesus and for the glory of God.
Role: Lead Day Care Teacher
Apply for this job now.