COMPANY: QUICKEN LOANS INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
The Application Support Engineer is the lifeline for all users of our home-grown world-class technology. Application Support Engineers handle all incoming requests for assistance and work independently or with others to resolve issues, while giving exceptional customer service to both internal and external team members and clients.
- Troubleshoot basic application- and website-related issues
- Receive and respond to incoming error messages from internal applications
- Maintain responsibility for system and user administration for the entire organization
- Receive and respond to incoming help requests
- Identify and learn appropriate software used and supported by the organization
- Work with a team of developers and business analysts to resolve production issues
- Respond with a sense of urgency to all requests for assistance
- Be available for overnight and weekend support rotations
- Be available to work early or stay late to ensure all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Passion for working with and learning new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment ?
- Highly self-motivated and directed??
What'll Make You Special
- Application support experience
- Programming or SQL experience
Who We Are
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is a Detroit-based, tech-driven company with a passion for simplifying real estate. Our mission is to create a seamless home buying and selling experience by combining the process of searching for homes, connecting with a trusted real estate agent and getting a mortgage. Since 2006, we?ve partnered with our sister company, Rocket Mortgage? by Quicken Loans, and our nationwide network of top-rated real estate agents to help over 500,000 clients with their real estate needs.?
- provided by Dice